Title banner
                                    HOME             ABOUT ME             LINKS



Friday, June 27, 2014

Missing Puerto Rico

So around a month ago I went to Puerto Rico for my summer vacation. Now, because of my tedious work schedule (don't get me wrong -- lab work is very fulfilling!) and the extremely hot weather, I'm feeling nostalgic for the cool, beach-y vibes of the Caribbean.

Coastline (view from on top of Castillo de San Cristobal):




Luquillo Beach was absolutely beautiful...although there were way too many tourists, which was the only downside.


bathing suit: Michael kors
sunglasses: American Eagle



Also, I hadn't had a real coconut in so so long.



Old San Juan is such a quaint part of town. It's a beautiful mix of Western culture and its own Puerto Rican flavour.





tank top: Asos
shorts: Levi's

From on top of the Castillos:


The forts tainted with the shades of sunset were stunning. It reminded me of Edinburgh, the capital of Scotland where I grew up.



And of course, we can't forget the food:




(best fish tacos I've ever tasted).

All in all, I enjoyed my trip so much and I'm having withdrawal from just relaxing and reading a book somewhere I can hear the sound of the ocean.

Francesca
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment